I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Incredible Cinnamon Rolls

Did anyone notice that I never posted pictures of the delicious cinnamon buns I made last week? They were really amazing. Check it out.

This is what they looked like raw and ready to be put in the oven:
This is what they looked like just cooked:
Look at these gorgeous suckers frosted!
They really tasted amazing. I honestly don't think I've ever had better cinnamon rolls anywhere ever but as good as they are, it's disgusting to me to eat so much sugar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good JOb your friend shared the recipe with you.....

jason said...

those *are* gorgeous suckers :)