I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy New Year

It's been a long time since I have blogged. I've been thinking about how to freshen it all up. I haven't figured out what the new format will be - or the new look - or whatever it's going to be that will be new but I'm working on something.

Something is brewing. I'm coming up with a really good recipe for blog entries that you will enjoy more than you ever thought possible.

It's time for a theme - it's time for patterns and predictability. I want to deliver more.

I'm thinking it over. Stay tuned.

No comments: