I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Amy's Pomegranate Rolled Chicken

People, you have to try this. It was the best chicken I have ever made. It's really fun and easy to make too.

I am learning about video taping my cooking. I'm really horrible at it still and it is tricky with the kids around yapping but they are really into it.

Noah said that he wants to have a cooking show with me that "they" love out in Hollywood that will make us famous.

Let's start with this chicken.




The reality is that this video sucks so let me just write out how to make this really good chicken. By the way, if you have a big family or are having dinner guests or need to bring a dish to a party, this is your deal because I'm not kidding, you take two big breasts and you can feed 8 people.


  1. Two big breasts pounded out thin
  2. Spread olive oil over breasts
  3. salt, pepper and garlic powder
  4. cover with pom seeds
  5. cover with rows of good quality havarti slices - 1/4 inch thick
  6. roll it up and place seam side down in dish
  7. cover with Kellog's corn flake crumbs - generously
  8. then cover your dish with heavy duty tinfoil to lock in the moisture
  9. bake at 450 for 35 minutes and let cool for at least 5 or 10 minutes
  10. Or bake it how ever you want
  11. When it is cool, cut into one inch slices.
It looks so pretty and tastes amazing!



1 comment:

Mark Logan said...

OK, I'm trying this with the kids tonight. I'll let you know how it turns out. Molly already turned her nose up at the pomegranate, but I think she'll dig the chicken and cheese!