People, you have to try this. It was the best chicken I have ever made. It's really fun and easy to make too.
I am learning about video taping my cooking. I'm really horrible at it still and it is tricky with the kids around yapping but they are really into it.
Noah said that he wants to have a cooking show with me that "they" love out in Hollywood that will make us famous.
Let's start with this chicken.
The reality is that this video sucks so let me just write out how to make this really good chicken. By the way, if you have a big family or are having dinner guests or need to bring a dish to a party, this is your deal because I'm not kidding, you take two big breasts and you can feed 8 people.
- Two big breasts pounded out thin
- Spread olive oil over breasts
- salt, pepper and garlic powder
- cover with pom seeds
- cover with rows of good quality havarti slices - 1/4 inch thick
- roll it up and place seam side down in dish
- cover with Kellog's corn flake crumbs - generously
- then cover your dish with heavy duty tinfoil to lock in the moisture
- bake at 450 for 35 minutes and let cool for at least 5 or 10 minutes
- Or bake it how ever you want
- When it is cool, cut into one inch slices.