I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker

The Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker is so incredible that my 4 year old daughter feels she won't be ready for it next summer when she turns 5. No, she tells me she is going to get it for her 8th birthday. It's that cool.

And when I suggest that we make cupcakes, you know, just for practice she is adamant that we'll be waiting until her 8th birthday to make cupcakes.

It's a good thing I don't really like sweets.

Someone asked me the other day what are a few things I want to do before I die. Honestly, I'd like to travel all over the world but doesn't everyone want to do that?

So really, I want to meet the people who make SpongeBob SquarePants and the guy who designs the Lego toys.

Who are these people? I want to be best friends with them.

No comments: