I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Mr. Pickles

There is a cat who stays at my house a lot these days. He is small and very cute. He lies on his back with his arms and legs limp purring as loudly as you please because he knows he is safe.

I have noticed that he seems very tired today so I think he is having a growth spurt. Most days he spends a good deal of time tearing around my house like a race horse on an invisible track, stopping only to grab some small toy and throw it around.


He likes to tear things up, jump onto surfaces that he is not familiar with and act tough.


When he falls sound asleep he has rough dreams in which he growls and twitches until I soothe him. His eyes move around in his head and he breathes quickly.


He is good for my health.


1 comment: