I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Appetizers Part 1

I suppose I cooked a bit tonight. Although I'm not sure it you can really call it that.

The main thing is that I took a lot of video and I apologize in advance because I didn't do a lot of editing. So, if you decide to watch the 18 minutes of video I have here for you, you might want to get comfortable first and go full screen. The good news is that this is just like watching another cooking show on the Food Network

Yes, if I had my own show it would be called, "Cooking with the Cat Lady wearing PJs."

No comments: