I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wanted

Every so often I think about what I want in a husband. It's a fun game.
1. He will be brilliant
2. He will be kind and sweet with a big smile
3. He will be handy and like to fix and build things
4. He will have oodles of money
5. He will want a big family with me
6. He will travel the world with me
7. He will be my adventure partner in all things
8. He will like to dance
9. He will like to talk about movies and novels with me
10. He will be careful, helpful, considerate, and gentle
11. He will worship me as the Queen of his world

I think that about covers it... maybe there are few other things...

No comments: