I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fried Rice

I love cabbage but it's one of those things I'm not great at incorporating into meals.

If I see that cabbage is part of what I'm going to get when I'm at a restaurant or at someone's home I get really excited about it, but I can never remember what to do with it once I've bought it.

So I don't usually buy it.

But I did buy a head of napa cabbage the other day and decided to chop it up for fried rice.
It seemed like all was going well and I added turkey and eggs to give it some protein.
This is the best way to plate up a funny looking cabbage fried rice. You put it in a little bowl, smash it down and then turn it over onto a plate so it has a nice form.

It was, in fact, exceptionally delicious!
On the job front, I have been in the web field for the past 10 years, as a front end developer, a usability designer, a project manager even. I have marketing experience, web trends analytics experience; I am, in short an expert on all things to do with using the Internet to get your shit done.

Now, find me a good company with hard-working brilliant people to call home and we can make each other happy and rich from here on out...

No comments: