I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Best News

First of all I just had the best chocolate covered toffee that exists on this earth.

This toffee is made by Leland Angell and in spite of all efforts, he refuses to sell it much in the same way his gourmet chef son refuses to open a restaurant.

I'm just lucky that I know them.

I do not exaggerate when I say that this toffee is perfect in every way, from the taste of the toffee inside to the chocolate around it to the nuts that infuse the toffee or kiss the top of each heavenly piece.

And my other joy of joys: Blanc is opening on 103rd and Mission some time in the near future.

I am happy.

No comments: