I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sisters are the Best

The best thing about knowing what she made for dinner tonight is that I will make it tomorrow night.

At first this was happening on a sub-conscious level but then I realized that we have similar taste in food and I can cook variations on whatever she is making and I don't like to think about what I'm going to make for dinner anyway so problem solved!

Yes, I am adding to my list of necessary qualities of my future husband:
1. Must like to cook

And for some reason I must also add, as ridiculous as I know it is:
2. Must like to solve Rubik's cubes

No comments: