I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yachad

This morning I had the amazing opportunity to help a great group of people load up food for one of the food pantries in Overland Park.

I really like this pantry because it is open on the first Sunday of every month and anyone can go get food there. They don't ask you for any information. Anyone can go get food.

If ever there were a time when people might need this, and not want to tell all about themselves, this is the time.

I think I will start delivering for this food pantry on those Sundays with my kids.

I'm too sleepy to tell the rest of my day. More later.

No comments: