I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stuffed cabbage from Hen House - Kosher Stylz

This may not look delicious, but it is one of my favorite kosher delicacies from Hen House - that and the dolmas.

How do they make this? I'm not saying I won't keep buying it from them because I don't have time to make almost anything, but please, I want the recipe.

This is so good!

On another note. Swine flu. Hmmm. Wonder how that's going to play out around here since we have some in Kansas and since I know people who are on their way back from Mexico we are sure to get some more.

No comments: