I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Something New

Since yesterday I haven't felt well and today I realized that I may have a little bug. I don't think it is the swine flu.

In fact, I'm fairly certain it is something I ate.

I hope I feel better tomorrow because I need to take some pictures and blog about something interesting for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you a full recovery looking forward to read your new post and the delicious photos that you mentioned.

Jodi said...

You need to eat some bacon. It will help you feel better right away.