I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I cooked for my cousin

It smells so good in my house right now, as if I cooked something savory and wonderful.

In truth, what I cooked was not so great. It was Japanese-style tofu with cabbage and rice.

Ben ate it and did not throw up (at least not in front of me).

I promised him something better tomorrow night.

I thank goodness for Ben being here because I am cooking again. Slowly, but surely I will cook dinners and they will be good and better and better until I am me again.

I have to have someone to cook for. Someone to take care of. I am not meant to be alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are not alone! and cook for yourself and your monkeys! but it's good you are looking forward to being yourself again.

mom