I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jun's

One of my favorite Japanese dishes is sukiyaki. It's really easy to make but it has been a while since I had a little sukiyaki get together so last night at Jun's Sharna and I split this wonderful dish.

As you can see, it has a lot of vegetables.

Some nice lean sliced beef and then you cook it all up in a yummy broth.

The best way to eat it is to dip it into some raw egg and then munch it over white rice.

I'm always happy to host a sukiyaki party so let me know if you want to eat this!

No comments: