I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

This Girl is Pissed

Radical change is required...

I do eat every day, but what has been blogworthy? Oh, not very much.

I shy away from writing about other topics here but I have noticed my blog is disappearing and I don't want that.

So, I hereby apologize to anyone who only wants to read about food.

And yet, I realize why I haven't been writing. It's because lately I don't want other people to know what I am thinking about.

That is a serious transformation for me. To want to keep myself private.

Someone asked me the other day if I am lonely and I realized that I am not lonely anymore. I am used to being alone. I'm not sure I know how to share myself with another person anymore.

Or at least not for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Blog and the way you write either to describe the delicious plates that you taste or other topics.

Please do not stop writing. :)