I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Zest

The mark of a great restaurant is always that you can order any item and it will be delicious.

I really love Zest because it fits into this category.

We tried their gourmet mac & cheese, which was good but Matt Angell's is still better by miles.

They had a lamb burger on special and when I heard the waiter describe it I immediately discounted it because I don't eat lamb. But then he mentioned tzaziki sauce and I thought, oh maybe that would be good.

I loved it. It really was delicious.

Zest reminds me of North, American-style but I also view North as a fancy dinner place and Zest is my little lunch place.

I'm really a huge fan of the restaurants in Mission Farms: Blanc, Blue Koi, Zest and a couple of others.

No comments: