I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blue Stem Happy Hour

I went to Blue Stem for happy hour on Friday and enjoyed a Sarsparilla martini featuring Shatto rootbeer milk and a whole lot of liquor.

We ordered the truffle fries which were normal french fries, a gigantic portion for 4 or 6 people that came with five yummy dipping sauces. My favorite was the truffle mustard.

But the real treat was the waygu steak tartare. It was so freaking delicious I can't explain to you. Yes, I felt like I was eating raw meat, or primo dog food, and I was, and I loved it. This was worth a future trip.

No comments: