I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cafe Casbah

I wanted a gyro for lunch today. Actually, ever since my big day off at Crown Center I have wanted a nice gyro but I didn't have time to go to the place I know is good so I checked for anything near my office on Google maps and found this little gem.

It is mediteranean food but no gyros are to be found there. It is really a very nice restaurant that has fancy dishes, and it is the kind of place you can sit down and relax to have a nice meal.

The food was really great and they had it out so fast I was kind of suspicious. I will go there again and consider this one a surprising hidden KC gem.

No comments: