I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh me oh me oh my


I want to say that I have had some success today. And maybe, just maybe I will get my butt back into blogging.

Additionally, I watched a movie last night that inspired me to get back into writing my novel. If only I had the personality to be a hermit. But I don't. I just don't.

Food has been such a blur. But oh, the Christopher Elbow chocolates.

Matty sent me them for my birthday coming up this weekend. It was a total surprise, and what a fine and luxurious one. How loved did that make me feel?

Loved enough to conquer the whole world!

No comments: