I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Friday, August 21, 2009

The Best Thing

I have to share this post from Dooce because in it she captures exactly what I love most about having children.

http://www.dooce.com/2009/08/21/roman-cavalry-choirs-are-singing

My favorite part of being a Mom and having kids is when we listen to music together and I get to watch them dance or sing.

This video from Dooce exemplifies a fairly common occurrence in our house as well, and I hope everyone's home because there is simply nothing better than a dance party with your kids.

No comments: