I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

H1N1

I think I might have it. Sore throat, fever and feeling yucky. But honestly, I hope I have it. Because this flu ain't too bad. I mean, yes I did sleep for 4 hours this afternoon and that was strange but I've had the flu before and if this is H1N1, I'll take it.

Maybe it's just a little bug that's going around all over the country... oh yeah, that's H1N1 isn't it.

The thing I don't like about it is that I can't think very well which means I'm writing a very boring post at the moment and that didn't help much at work today - hence the going home to sleep. I will show you what my parents brought me for dinner though. So nice of them.

2 comments:

NMOS said...

Sorry to hear. Hope you get well soon, so we can all read some cool blogs.

Churiquis said...

Don't worry, the H1N1 is just the seasonal flu and you will recover soon. I'm sure all your defenses are ok as you always eat healthy and delicious. Don't forget to eat some chicken soup!!