I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lion King

I decided today that I want to marry a younger man. Someone 5 to 10 years younger than me who is kind and humble and physically able. He will be looking for guidance. I will be the boss, because, after all a home can't have two heads and I am bound to be the head of my home.

I should have been a man I often think but I am a woman so now I have to admit that I will do better as the boss in my house and I should marry a younger man who wants to take care of my home and my kids and let me guide him along the way in life.

Oh, I may be just sort of kidding.

By the way, I love this song so much:


But, I have to admit that I hate the Lion King. I can't even watch this video, g-d forbid any clips of the broadway play without wanting to poke my eyes out.

I know, something is wrong with me. But at least I love this song. It's beautiful.

No comments: