I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mad Pre Love

I have been taking pictures but I admit that I'm too infatuated with my phone to blog. Oh, I just realized that I'll find any excuse, won't I?

I am going to make another Pre Hacks video in which I will show you exactly how to hack up your phone to enjoy it fully.

For now, I'll stick with my wish list for Palm's next iteration.

1. Better battery life - the worst thing about my beloved phone.
2. Increased processing speed - the phone rocks my world but is a tiny bit slow to respond at times
3. Multiple attachments for MMS
4. Subject line for MMS
5. Automatic closing of messaging if you clear out all content in a card
6. Better keyboard guessing - I love the "u" and "r" - keep it coming and perfect the onscreen touch keyboard
7. Turbo charge search - search my emails while you are at it
8. Move where you plug in the USB - don't have a touchstone yet (thought that came standard...)
9. Fix up that camera - add video recording and editing at this point
10. What have you done with photos? I don't get it and I don't like it. Too many steps between snapping a picture and looking at it and I need to select multiple pictures.

Palm, I salute you for your beautiful Pre and the drop-dead gorgeous Pixie that I can't wait for.

No comments: