I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Madly in Love

I love my Pre. It is sick, I know, but what can I say? It's not perfect. I can list the items that need improvement but there you go, I am confident these improvements are underway.

Oh, how to express your love to an inanimate object that cares nothing about my beating heart?

I am not kidding when I tell you that every app I listed is either created already or underway. But I have to hack up my phone to use these apps.

There is this Homebrew deal where you can download unofficial apps and then there is WebOS Quickinstall thing where you hack up your phone in development mode.

Well, I don't have anything on my phone so I can do these things I suppose.

I know, food.

I'm supposed to be writing about food. Yeah, yeah. Okay. Maybe later.

No comments: