I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kosher Subway

I'm having a rather lot of people over on Sunday so in an effort to keep my house spotlessly clean I have been taking the kids out to dinner every night.

Tonight was Subway, as we agreed upon yesterday but when we pulled up to said restaurant my son gasped in horror.

"But this is Kosher Subway!"

"We are Jews, we eat at Kosher Subway," I growled back at him.

He was in tears. They don't have cheese at Kosher Subway.

But it was good anyway. Not sure what we'll do tomorrow night. I might drag them to Fusion. I think I will. I love that smelly black bean fish so much.


1 comment:

Jodi said...

Dude, go to Panera and get the poor kid a grilled cheese.