I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Extra Virgin



Friday lunch. I do love me some cheese.

But Matt made me eat beef tongue and for that he owes me one of his spactacular dinners.

So when is it going to be?

I did love the mushrooms, the bread and the cheeses were all fantastic but the fish thing was not good.

I love fish but the one thing I can't take is when it tastes fishy or like citrus.

Sometimes I wish I were living in Japan again so badly I can't take it. I need to just buy some tickets and plan a trip to my beloved Amami.

How big of a nerd does it make me that I am home watching Smallville with my cat on a Saturday night?

No comments: