I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Friday, November 27, 2009

La La Land

There is something truly magical about Santa Monica.  The crash of the ocean, the sandy beach, the shopping, the style....

We had lunch on Saturday at place right on the water.  It had the best clam chowder and sourdough bread I may have ever had. 




When someone like me goes to a place like Santa Monica for less than 48 hours it pains me to not be able to go to a variety of restaurants, but the sister of the bride reassured me Friday night that I was going to be getting the good stuff all weekend and lo, she did not lie.

I didn't take pictures of everything but I was spoiled rotten - here is a tiny sampling of the gourmet fare.

No comments: