I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mother F%$#$#@

I've been sick for a few weeks so I finally went to the Doc yesterday. She gave me four different medicines to take.

The good news is that clearly I'll be all better soon enough!

So, sorry it has taken me so long to post this, but here is me on Thanksgiving during the 3 hours of cooking I did before I had taken a shower, put on make-up or made myself in any way presentable.  In other words, how I look most of the time.

I make a lot of funny faces in this video....

No comments: