I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

There were meals.

I have taken so many pictures and yet haven't found the time lately to sit down and show them to you or tell you about them.

I made a fantastic pizza the other night that I'm still thinking about and drooling over.  I'll show you the picture sometime.

Also, for NYE I made a pretty fun dinner for four adults and four kids.  I realize as I type this that there should have been chaos but there was no chaos.

How did that happen?

It was fun making teriyaki steak, stuffed tomatoes, yorkshire pudding, and macaroni and cheese.  We also had a big yummy salad.  After dinner we all sang karaoke for a while.

But you know, I think next year I  am going to a big fancy party in a hotel somewhere and staying up into the night dancing and screaming Happy New Year at midnight.  Because this year I was asleep by 11 pm and that's just not who I am.

No comments: