Tonight I made pizza, which is the quickest and easiest dish to make.
Someone asked me to tell more about how I do it so here goes.
1. Buy a packet of pizza dough mix for 50 cents at Wal-mart and some cheese. You have some sauce already I hope.
2. Heat your oven to 550.
3. Mix the packet of pizza dough with 1/2 cup warm water and let it sit in a rough mess.
Wait 5 minutes on the dough then form it into a soft, firm ball and let it sit a minute. (This is the only step you can mess up - you might have added too much water in which case you need to add a little flour. Your dough should be soft and firm - not sticky and not dry and crumbly. This does take a bit of practice.)
4. Roll it out the size of a pizza. It helps if you have a pizza pan or rectangle pan. Use a rolling pin.
5. Put some oil on top and cook it in the oven for 3 minutes.
6. Pull it back out, add sauce and cheese and put it back in for 5 minutes. Done.