I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One of those weeks.

I just don't feel like cooking this week but last night was such a great example of why that can sometimes be a really good, healthy option.

I pulled a California Pizza Kitchen Thin Crust "White" pizza out of the freezer and baked it.

Noah took one look at this thing, covered with spinach and said, "um, well, get the green stuff off."

There is no getting the green stuff off but he had been riding his bike and it was late and this kid ate half the pizza without blinking!!! He ate spinach. Did you hear that?

Happy Mom.

No comments: