I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Fantastic Breakfast

The other day I had some slices of zucchini left over so I decided to try something interesting for breakfast.

I took 1/2 a little red potato and sliced it very thin. I fried the slices in a bit of oil, took them out and fried up the zucchini until it was well cooked and brown. I turned off the heat, added some spaghetti sauce and cheese and when the cheese melted I put that goop on top of the potatoes.

In the still hot pan I cracked an egg and let it sit there for a bit until the white was cooked then I flipped it over onto the rest of the veggies.

It was fantastically good, maybe somewhat good for you and filled me up really well for half of the day.

No comments: