I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ra

Ra sushi in Aloft in Town Center across from Sprint is an interesting place. It has a cool nightclub feel to it but I am terribly wary of Sushi in Kansas.

So the first time I ate there I asked what was good and was directed to their crispy spicy tuna and their las vegas roll. I was very happy with these and will get them whenever I go - which will only ever be during happy hour....



1 comment:

Julie M. said...

I LOVE Ra's sushi! We used to eat there whenever we went to visit family in Phoenix and then one moved into Dallas while we were living there; just in time for us to move away. Boo. Enjoy it for me!