I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Time Travel

I watched Time Traveler's Wife - and I really liked it. Normally, a sappy tear-jerking chick flick would annoy me but this was an extraordinarily romantic sci-fi movie!

I know It's been a few months since I have written my thoughts and showed you what I'm eating in a carefree and consistent manner.

I don't feel like letting anyone see me these days.

I wish some future me could come sit down with the now me and tell me everything will be ok.

I'd like to feel like my happy self again.

No comments: