I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fried Rice

I am really happy with how this fried rice turned out.  It would have been better with a little bit of salty meat but it was delicious.


I chopped up half an onion, one carrot and a bit of green onions.  I sauteed the onion in oil and butter and added a bit of salt.  When the veggies were cooked to my satisfaction I dumped in a lot of rice.


  I put a couple of tablespoons of soy sauce in there and some pepper and then turned off the heat, cracked two eggs in the middle and scrambled them and then mixed them up with the rest.  It was really good.

No comments: