I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fritz's

This is the kind of restaurant that is worthy of applause. It's not like Rainforest Cafe or T-Rex, both of which require you to have a certain amount of bravery to enter and actually have a meal in.

But this restaurant has trains ... real ones running on tracks around the ceiling... that deliver your food!!!

Of all the times I have had the greasy Winstead's equivalent food at this place, I've never seen the train stop short of where it is going to drop your food. And yet I got it on camera!


No comments: