I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bravo!

That Italian place in Town Center, Bravo has some decent food but I especially like to go there in the summer to get gazpacho.
It's a funny place in terms of food, but I kind of like the atmosphere there. The standard good stuff there includes their flatbreads, appetizers and they rock on the tiramisu which should be easy but so many places mess it up.


Just a little foreshadowing: I'm thinking about mozzarella.  I have been reading about how to get it to end up softer and I'm about ready to try again.


I am quite over due on the video!



1 comment:

The DLC said...

Just got your message about having lunch sometime. Sounds great, I'm happy to work something out. Just give me a shout http://www.kclunchspots.com/2008/12/contact-me.html