I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Apple Crisp Part 2

Still so many apples that I bought an apple crisp "kit" at the store last weekend.  


The difference between my made-up apple crisp and this one is so huge I can't even describe it.

It's the difference between edible and totally delicious.  The latter being this here store bought mix.

I added raspberries to this one and I peeled the apples first.

This apple crisp is actually crispy and has oats in it which are essential to such dessert type items.
My children were very excited to try it but they didn't actually like it for some reason.


Noah did eat spaghetti last night though.  World, do you hear this?  My son ate spaghetti!


Happy.


No comments: