I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Norway

I had such a treat recently.  A co-worker went to Norway to visit family and brought back some amazing food pictures.  I'm only showing a few.

Right away I got the impression that sweets were special there - look at these waffles with fresh raspberry sauce.  They look like waffle fries but they are like little waffle shaped crepes.  Yummy breakfast food.
Then we have a nice pasta bologneseThis is native cloudberry jam.  Have you ever heard of Norwegian cloudberries?
There was lots of good seafood, but this salmon is $50 a pound!!!!

A friend of mine is going to India next month and I can't wait to see her pictures!!!    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh this food looks terrible

Anonymous said...

Ya terrible