I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rosh Hashanah

On Labor Day we drove out to Gardner in search of the Wagon Wheel Orchard where the kids picked a whole lot of very suspicious looking apples.  They do taste good in any case.  

So here is the basket full of apples and honey that we will be eating tonight.  I'm so excited to have my family over for the holiday.  I think I will set up the projector too so that the wild monkeys can be mesmerized while the adults talk and drink vodka shots.  

Isn't that what you are supposed to do on New Year's Eve?





No comments: