I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Friday, November 12, 2010

What is Fun

Office chili party/contest.  It was boisterous and fun but my head hurts.

I am so impressed that there were 14 chilis to choose from and they were so good.  I'm even further impressed with all the dips and other things that people brought.  The BEST cornbread I have ever had.  Some awesome brownies.



What if we were like Hallmark and we had a big dining room and we all brought lunch every day and sat down and ate together.  Oh, wait, I don't live on a kibbutz.  


Did I mention my head hurts?  


No comments: