I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm a Big Jew

It's not my term but I do love it so.

And when my children get to eat matzah ball soup and fresh homemade latkes on a regular basis I think the term applies.
I would say that my latkes are the thing I make that my kids like the best.  My secret ingredient is truffle salt, which I add at the end - my daughter requests that I don't add any to hers so I guess that is not really much of a secret ingredient.

Of course the real secret ingredient in any good cooking is love.  Everyone knows that.








No comments: