I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pizza

No pictures today, but you've seen them all before.  Last night I made pizza for the kiddos and I think it is safe to say that pizza is officially a staple food in their diets.  In fact, last week I am fairly certain that from Friday to Sunday they had pizza every evening for dinner.  And they didn't mind.

I recall one summer when I was 23 eating pizza every single day twice a day.  I'm not exactly sure why I did that but I think it worked out just fine for me back then.

Isn't pizza the perfect food after all if made with good ingredients?  I daresay it is.

If anyone can tell me how I can get Ray's pizza (in Chelsea) flown in from NYC I will be your friend for life.

I love how today, at 26 degrees, I feel that it is warm out.  When it gets back up in the 40s I will feel winter has positively ended.

No comments: