I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Star Wars Cooking

How to make cooking fun?


I have made Wookie Cookies and Darth Malts and this isn't even my cookbook!

Thanks to a shared love of Star Wars, my dear David Diamond and my dear son Noah enjoy whipping up recipes from this book.

Monday we cranked out the Bosc brownies.  I've never made brownies from scratch and I was shocked at how delicious these were.  The white chocolate chips really made this recipe.


We also made this Pit Droid pizza - cooked in the fires of Mustafar.


Remember, to cook well all you need is the force.  May it be with you always.








No comments: