I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

888

There is a great little Korean fast food place in the giant Asian 888 market off of 69 and 119th.  I had dolsot bibimbap there and it was great.
Shopping there is another story.  There are all kinds of AMAZING fruits and vegetables there.  Dragon fruit, fruits I've never heard of and can't remember what they are called.  Vegetables that look fresh and wonderful - again that I have never heard of or tasted.

And then there is the raw chicken and duck feet.

And the sting rays on ice.  I thought about taking home one of those suckers and serving it up bbq style but I knew Noah would cry so I skipped that.

This intrigued me.  Look closely at what the package says.  There is a SMALL CHICKEN in each of these eggs.
I don't even want to talk about this last one.  But if you are in China, apparently they put this in sweet and sour soup instead of tofu!!!

I can't wait to take my kids here!!!


No comments: