I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Angry Birds Cake

Can you imagine being a lawyer?  How about one who teaches law at a University?  Now do that plus raise three BOYS. 

Can you imagine having the energy and creativity to make an Angry Birds cake whilst grading final papers? 

Neither can I.  I'm sure that could never actually happen.

But I did run into this cake recently - which I personally think is one of the coolest cakes I have ever seen.

It was made with fondant from JoAn's, Dunkin Hines cake or some such, candy bars and a huge amount of creativity!
Luckily my own children literally do not like cake.  They want popsicles and cookies for their birthdays.  HA HA HA HA HA HA!

No comments: