I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quick Dinner for Noah

In addition to using puff pastry for desserts - you can make great dinners with them.  All I did was roll out two pieces and put some nice cheddar slices in there.  I baked it up and he chowed down on it.
I especially like this because it's high in calories.  Maybe I'll try to make some kind of kosher chicken pot pie out of it this weekend.

Also, I have to brag because tonight I made my kids lots of vegetables for dinner and they loved them!  And they are even excited about having brussel sprouts tomorrow. 

Healthy week. :)

(p.s. from Chaya: i loved eating the potatoes from healthy week)

No comments: