I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Death Star Popcorn Balls

I am so lucky that my son loves Star Wars and that David Diamond is willing to hang out with us and share his StarWars cookbook.

I don't know what you did on Memorial Day but I made these.
 
It took a while to bring the sugar mixture up to hard crack which is around 220 degrees Fahrenheit but they really did turn out delicious.

It's not that I haven't been eating in fact - look at what I've been eating for breakfast:


Well, I had it for breakfast once.  The thing is, I saw this in the grocery store and started laughing out loud so I had to buy it.  It tastes EXACTLY like cocoa puffs.  Thank goodness.

No comments: