I am a writer and a Mommy. I am a devout Jew. These are the most important books I have read: The Tao te Ching by Lao Tzu, Stephen Mitchell translation. Spiritual Divorce by Debbie Ford. Living Inspired by Akiva Tatz. My kitchen would suggest I'm a closet carny, as would my love of Branson.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

8

I have eight posts from Israel that I have not posted.  It's been two months and every few days I stop to ask myself why I don't take the 3 minutes to write something about the pictures I have sitting here in draft form ready to be posted. 

It's hard for me to post about anything right now.  I want to talk about what matters, not what tastes amazing.  I want to talk about a question.  What would be the one trait that everyone in the world would have if you could decide?  It would be kindness. 

What matters other than being kind, compassionate and loving?  What else is there to keep in mind other than softness and understanding? 

No comments: